profile buddies Mine refresh follow

Disclaimer
about
Hello, I'm Wawa . 17 . Represent to you stories of my life . If you don't like it , go ahead . Take your own risk . =)

Chatting
let's talking



thank you
big clap
Template & design was made by Adam Faiz. Thanks to Michiko for the basecode, & Wanaseobyfor the useful tuto and colourful backgrounds.Please,do not remove the credit.tQ



Oh My God..
Wednesday 9 November 2011 | 0 comments
what should i do..we cannot go to Malacca..i think i must be tired of school holidays..my friends invited me to go  to Kuala Lumpur with them..i really want to go but i must tell my dad..i hope my dad let me to go with my friends..owwwhhh..why do so many tests & trials that i have to face..my exam results last year was very painful..i hope i will not be down to the lower class...i'm ashamed..Oh God help your servant...forgive all the sins which i do..i feel sad mostof all what happened this year...

FUTURE
PAST